Get early access to Tasks

Shane D.

Idea

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, Tiggerlou said:

I was wondering if I would be charged more money for that feature when it becomes a paid feature.

To date, Evernote's paid features are bundled at the Premium account tier   
Premium users are not "charged more money" for specific features

I'm really happy that tasks are finally coming to Evernote.

However, I wonder about the way they are implemented now. In the past, at some point, reminders were introduced for notes. Unfortunately, they are still a half-finished feature. Why not finish that approach and create tasks as notes with due dates, reminders and all the features that tasks now get? It would be a cleaner solution to just define tasks this way, imho. Lists of tasks could still be created as TOCs of task notes. Note reminders are now still a half-baked thing living alongside the new tasks. Isn't that weird?

• Level 5

Reminders can be applied only to a complete note. With tasks you can create many issues you want to track inside of a single note.

When tasks can be embedded into a table (pending feature request) you can even create your own KANBAN workflow inside of a project note.

This is a different, much more flexible and powerful approach than setting a reminder for a note.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, André said:

Why not finish that approach and create tasks as notes with due dates, reminders and all the features that tasks now get?

I like the idea of task and reminder  data being generic,    
to be applied at  either the note level, or task level within the note

Personally, I work with tasks as separate notes     
At the note level, I'm able to make use of the Tag feature
I store the task data in the Reminder feature (due date, completion status/date)

>>a half-baked thing

I can search on reminder data; I need task data added to the search grammar  

On 6/9/2021 at 2:50 AM, Tom Donohue said:

@B Higgs

contains:task

for notes with completed and incomplete tasks

contains:taskCompleted

for notes with completed tasks

contains:taskNotCompleted

for notes with incomplete tasks

The help article should be updated soon.

@DTLow - some task syntax has been added to search. Hopefully we get some due date syntax in the near future also  

• Thanks 2
On 6/8/2021 at 8:27 PM, André said:

Could the link in the sidebar open a full page list of tasks, rather than the pop-up, please? Preferably, in a table with sort and filter options. Various viewing options, similar to the notes lists, could be useful.

100% - the sidebar is no good for actually managing them. 

suspect that most people need at least two factors on their tasks: what it’s related to (ie the main note) and when or where (context and time). 

EN Tasks looks to be a great new feature. I'm exploring it currently to see how it fits with my current workflow or how I should adapt my workflow.

Ideally I'd like to have a means of integrating EN tasks with a calendar app (Google and/or Outlook) so that when you create a task with a due date an event is created in your linked calendar on that date - that would remove having to copy and paste between EN and the calenadr. That would be a real game changer!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
7 hours ago, AdmiralP said:

Ideally I'd like to have a means of integrating EN tasks with a calendar app (Google and/or Outlook)

I use Apple Calendar, but only for event based entries       
It would be quite cluttered if I added my tasks

I prefer to view my tasks in a Gantt view

>>having to copy and paste between EN and the calendar

I have this automated with scripting (Applescript with Evernote Legacy on a Mac)    
Third party Cronofy is an automated solution; it functions with reminder date
I use a spreadsheet for the Gantt view

Started using Tasks (much better than I expected :) )

Just have the following UX feedback:

When a task is marked as complete and I delete them completely, why is there still a placeholder in the note for a new, untitled, task? I'm comparing this to any other object that can be placed inside a note - the expectation is that if I delete the table/photo etc, then there’s isn’t a placeholder for that specific object still left in the note. If you delte a table, there isn't a blank table left in its place. Similarly with a photo, if it is deleted, there isn't a blank "Insert photo here" left in the note. So what leave a placeholder for a task? (see attached screenshot).

Hope this helps. Most other comments covered everything else I wanted to say. Apologies if the above comment is a repeat of someone else's.

Thanks!

ps I didn't use Skitch to annotate the screenshots (Skitch is way better. I will do better next time ;) )

Why the placeholder.png

Deleting task in task list.png

Tasks in a note - NOT COMPLETE.png

On 6/12/2021 at 4:36 PM, Eduardo Estefano said:

I agree. I frequently use tables and sometimes we need to add a follow-up task or a Todo on a table item. This was the only thing I missed so far. 

+1, I just gave the feature a try ... and the first occasion was a cell content of table which I wanted to assign a task to...it is not possible. So my evaluation of tasks is already over 😞

If tasks could be assigned to cell content or sit in a cell of a table, that would be something innovative in interacting with Evernote notes in contrast to the classical combination of Evernote + a customizable dedicated task manager.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

We are a few weeks into a public trial, and you guys do as if the devs decided to stop coding and go to the beach.

Tasks in tables is one of the requests mentioned in several threads. Usually EN staff is not very visible in the forum. But on tasks they were both active and responsive. So I am pretty sure they already have it on their list.

I am confident we will see a number of requested features soon. Officially announced is already a Task widget for EN Home. I think others like recurring reminders, task in tables and Attachments/URLs linked to tasks will follow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

We are a few weeks into a public trial, and you guys do as if the devs decided to stop coding and go to the beach.

Tasks in tables is one of the requests mentioned in several threads. Usually EN staff is not very visible in the forum. But on tasks they were both active and responsive. So I am pretty sure they already have it on their list.

I am confident we will see a number of requested features soon. Officially announced is already a Task widget for EN Home. I think others like recurring reminders, task in tables and Attachments/URLs linked to tasks will follow.

I like the picture of the devs at the beach. But I think it is only the Android devs team that went for the beach for too long 😉 The other teams are delivering quite well in my perception.

This forum is to reflect the user experience. So I appreciate every comment on missing features or expectations if EN announces something new. 

Hi, I received the "early access" notification on my iPhone when opening EN, however after I accepted the terms, nothing happens and I cannot open EN now. I just want the old Classic version. I have alot of info stored in EN and need help please getting back in. Thank you!

• Level 5

The problem with Android is that it is an ill defined OS - every hardware manufacturer adds his own „ideas“, and only very few of them provide real support once they pushed their hardware on the customers.

When I would have to develop for that platform, I would need stronger stuff than 🍻

• Level 5
57 minutes ago, kbmatis said:

Hi, I received the "early access" notification on my iPhone when opening EN, however after I accepted the terms, nothing happens and I cannot open EN now. I just want the old Classic version. I have alot of info stored in EN and need help please getting back in. Thank you!

You have probably set your system text size to large. Go to iOS settings, display & brightness or accessibility, and reduce the text size. The hidden confirmation button should appear.

There are languages where this is not enough. In this case change the system language to English.

After you confirmed the EN tasks page, you can return to your usual settings.

• Ex Employees
4 hours ago, BenMcHugh said:

When a task is marked as complete and I delete them completely, why is there still a placeholder in the note for a new, untitled, task? I'm comparing this to any other object that can be placed inside a note - the expectation is that if I delete the table/photo etc, then there’s isn’t a placeholder for that specific object still left in the note. If you delte a table, there isn't a blank table left in its place. Similarly with a photo, if it is deleted, there isn't a blank "Insert photo here" left in the note. So what leave a placeholder for a task? (see attached screenshot).

Thanks for the detailed bug report and screenshot. I was able to reproduce this and filed a ticket. 

• Thanks 1
  • Ex Employees
56 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

The problem with Android is that it is an ill defined OS - every hardware manufacturer adds his own „ideas“, and only very few of them provide real support once they pushed their hardware on the customers.

100% this. The fragmentation in the Android market is absolutely insane. The number of possible hardware, screen size, and OS (standard and custom) combinations is absolutely insane compared to Apple. 

57 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

When I would have to develop for that platform, I would need stronger stuff than 🍻

Maybe there is something to this often told legend. And if so I think a product manager should be able to address this properly. The Android client is the product of Evernote which quite failed to me.

• Level 5

Just have to look at my iPhone 6. It could not update to iOS 13 appr. 2 years ago, and during Home Office serves me well as a very good webcam.

It still receives security updates for iOS 12 - roughly 8 years after I bought it. It still doubles as my backup phone.

An iPad Air 2 from 2014 and an iPhone 6S+ from 2015 are running the current iOS 14.6, and will be able in autumn to update to iOS 15, that was just announced.

Both are running the iOS EN v10 client. Not super fast, but still absolutely usable; including Home & Tasks. It is a blessing for these older devices that EN v10 does a lot of the computing on the server.

That is my experience. The EN team was able to release a stable version of the iOS client relatively fast (for me it works since 10.4). Most iOS devices  able to run EN v10 out there run the latest iOS release. Solving a problem on one iOS device solves it for all.

The Android situation (which I observe from the sidelines) is definitely different.

Hi.  I cant get past the try tasks free during early access message and back to my notes.  I accept terms then done and it takes me straight back to the 'try it free' screen and no notes.  I just go round in circles.  I'm on an iphone XR with the latest IOS.  Please help!

I already LOVE the Tasks feature! I can see how this will only increase the functionality of Evernote moving forward. Lots of good suggestions have been made to make Tasks even better.

Thank you to the EN team for being more responsive to suggestions coming from your ECC's and loyal EN followers. It means a lot to be heard.

• Like 1
On 6/7/2021 at 6:59 AM, André said:

- Connect tasks to Google Calendar and other agendas for both due and notification date/time.

This one is a make or break feature. Too many players are failing to make tasks integrate to common calendar/schedule tools and formats. As such, they have minimal use because the tasks don't show up in our daily do list.

On 6/3/2021 at 7:16 AM, Shane D. said:

You'll get all features within Tasks during the Early Access period. But certain features will be limited to specific Evernote plans when Tasks is officially released.

I appreciate the openness of this information before we start using it. However, it is very hard to evaluate whether it is something to actually spend time in if we have no idea of current intent. I would appreciate something more informative like "This feature may not be available in the free plan after the EA period but will at least initially be in the Premium plan"

• Level 5

This was communicated in the relevant help article. Basic task features will be available for all plans, some advanced features will be reserved for the paid plans.

Remember this is still a public trial (sort of a late beta). It is not the time yet to jump all in and build something critical - at least when you want to employ some of the fancier stuff.

Which is regarded as fancy probably depends in the trial outcome as well. 

I am not interested in Tasks, it messes up the workflow of Evernote in the Android app. I just want to jot down an idea quickly get back to what I'm doing but now I have to press a second time to create a Note. I would prefer not to menu dive. I don't mind the inclusion of Tasks in general, I can see how it would be useful to others, but it would be great to be able to bypass the submenu, aka The Flow Killer. Sorry to sound dramatic but it really does mess me up! Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Putting the old Plus plan aside, there is basically only one level of paid plans, which is Premium. Business compared to Premium is only enriched in functions that simply do not make sense on a stand alone account.

The good news is tasks is here to stay for all users. Premium & Business will have the complete toolbox, whatever that means in the end.

42 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Premium & Business will have the complete toolbox, whatever that means in the end.

Can you tell the source for that exact information?

• Level 5

First: My interpretation, no inside knowledge.

That there is basically only one subscription level, when putting the coworking aspects of Business aside ? This is obvious if you look at the comparison found on the EN website.

The rest is in the help document posted above. The only question mark is how Plus will be treated.

I find that you have solved the need for two clicks instead of one on iPhone and iPad, at least to me as I have a premium subscription.  

I hope you will do the same for the desktop version. I have no need of tasks, and it is really annoying to have to click twice for a new note.

• Like 2
  • Level 5

Personally I like to get the right sort of note directly, without any further action.

Since I can customize my „new note button“ in design and content, I get exactly what I am using often.

Have you tried to customize the new note button yet ?

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, H2opros2 said:

Tasks has disappeared from my Evernote Web version. Is it discontinued or do I have a different Problem? I stall have on Evernote Windows and Android.

The Tasks feature comes and goes for me with Evernote/Mac   
I'm guessing a blip in the rollout Matrix

On 6/5/2021 at 3:47 AM, Scott T. said:

The Tasks functionality is built into the app and isn't anything you can leave or disable. Do you have a concern with it being there?

I cannot get past the Tasks info and I cannot access my notes on my iPhone which is running latest iOS.  I am on the free plan. 

Please help us. . 
Roger

Asked by @LennyThaw"I'm interested in testing out the wonderful sounding features of Tasks but am hesitant to put in a lot of work and effort before knowing if its full feature set will be included in the Premium plan or if I'll have to pay more for it. I don't mean to offend anyone. I know I can just wait till it's released and then check it out. It's just that it looks like Tasks could really help me out. Hoping to hear about what's included in which plans real soon."

I agree. Is there an answer?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jeffsky said:

Why is important to disable tasks?   Just don’t use it.  

I think the problem is that many users could not get past the invitation to use Tasks because they had increased their text size in preferences and EN was not programmed to allow for large text and users could not get to the controls to move past the welcome to Tasks screens.

The trick is to reduce your text size so that, when you launch Evernote, you can see the commands which allow you to get access to your notes without accepting Tasks.

I’m surprised that EN has not taken into account the possibility of increased text sizes when programming the announcement of Tasks. This has lead to many users wasting a lot of time trying to access their notes. 

• Like 2

Your advertisement for tasks has totally frozen my app (iphone). When I open the app the ad for tasks appears and I can’t scroll or click past - it’s like the ad is too big for the screen and I can’t click anywhere to get past it. 
have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Same problem. Can you help? I’m desperate to access my Evernote content on my phone!

• Like 1
On 6/7/2021 at 9:59 PM, André said:

Wow, thanks for Tasks!

This is a really nice and useful feature. Nevertheless, a few requests:

- Connect tasks to Google Calendar and other agendas for both due and notification date/time.

- Allow for formatting text and including (internal) links into task text.

- Add a location field to tasks (connected to Google Maps). Trigger a notification when reaching the location and time.

- Add task hierarchies.

- Add recurring tasks.

- Filter tasks by tags (of their containing note) and allow for saving filters. For example, filter for only work or home related tasks or a certain project.

- Delay tasks and move unfinished tasks to today or tomorrow.

Cheers.
André

Aside from these suggestion, maybe adding a subtask feature will be great.  This way, you can breakdown your big tasks into bite size bits . . . 

When I saw the announcement I was "meh, how is this different from the note reminders?" I finally checked it out and it's pretty cool, especially being able to have multiple tasks with due dates! This is definitely a feature that will change how I use Evernote.

A few questions:

1. Will your partnership with Remember the Milk contain and tasks will sync to RTM?

2. Will there be IFTTT integration with tasks?

3. Are you considering being able to assign tasks to others, like @"user" and it will show up on their list, too?

thanks for this feature!

Beau

7 minutes ago, beauraines said:

3. Are you considering being able to assign tasks to others, like @"user" and it will show up on their list, too?

From the help page:

During Early Access, you can only assign a task to someone in your Evernote Business account. Once Tasks is officially released, you will be able to assign a task to anyone, even if they don't have an Evernote account. If they don't have an Evernote account, they will be prompted to sign up for one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello!  I have been an Evernote user for more than a decade and I have more than 21,000 notes.  I have been waiting for task management within Evernote for so long (and I have used many workarounds and integrations to achieve this), and I am really enjoying the Tasks feature so far.  I would love for this to be able to replace my regular, sophisticated task manager so that Evernote could be my all-in-one.  Here are a few essential functions that are needed to replace a full-fledged task manager.  Apologies if some of these features have already been mentioned above, as this thread is very long already, so I didn't have a chance to read the whole thing.

• Multi-select and bulk editing of tasks (e.g. select multiple tasks and change the due date, complete them, flag them, or move them to a different note in bulk)
  • Recurring tasks (already mentioned above) implemented in two ways:  calendar-based recurrence and completion-based recurrence
  • Web URLs in the name of a task need to be clickable (in the same way they are in normal note text).  My present workaround is to copy and paste the web link below the task in the note, but this requires me to go into the note and scroll to the task to be able to click the link.
  • Clicking on the note link in the task should jump to the part of the note where the task is located.  Right now, the link goes to the top of the note and the user then has to scroll all the way down to find the task manually.
  • The ability to tag individual tasks independently from the container note's tags
  • Filtering tasks by tag on the note or tags on the task (if task-level tags are implemented)
  • Sorting tasks, not just filtering tasks
  • Combinations of sorting and filtering (e.g. grouping and sorting)
  • Sub-tasks or the ability to indent tasks in lists within notes
  • Descriptions on individual tasks (separate text box from the container note)
  • Multiple levels of flags (e.g. priority levels or multiple colors of flags)

Thank you so much in advance for considering these feature requests and apologies again if someone has already mentioned any of these above. I'm very excited about the future of Tasks, and thank you so much again for bringing us awesome new features in Evernote!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 6/10/2021 at 12:28 AM, LennyThaw said:

I'm interested in testing out the wonderful sounding features of Tasks but am hesitant to put in a lot of work and effort before knowing if its full feature set will be included in the Premium plan or if I'll have to pay more for it.

I understand EV would like to test the water and see what the interest is before committing to prices. From my point of view, it seems odd to expect the EV user base to commit their time and effort in testing and assisting in working out the bugs without knowing if they are even going to be able to use Tasks when it's fully released.

I don't mean to offend anyone. I know I can just wait till it's released and then check it out. It's just that it looks like Tasks could really help me out. Hoping to hear about what's included in which plans real soon.

Thank you. Lenny

Hello,

is there any info on this question yet?
For which license will the tasks be free later?

• Like 1

notes are great, but it lacks in these ways at-least in my use case. 

• the ability to nest notes under each other (all todo apps have it therefore subtasks becomes a necessity, a way to think about todo's. not having sub tasks is a limitation and can make lists stressfully long)
  • the necessity to link notes with each other or at least enable note links as todo items (a todo is a note). 

This morning I tapped tasks beta on my android phone and it requires an upgraded subscription.

I already have a premium account.

I can access task notes directly, just not from the Tasks in the sidebar which is where all the sorting and viewing happens.

I tried logging out and in. Same result. This was working before today and the Windows desktop is working so I don't believe it really is an account issue. 

Any help would be appreciated.

A lot of these items are listed above so throwing in my 2 cents.

Unfinished Tasks Rise to Top of Task List

I create daily "dump" notes where I just clear my head, a note for every day, use it twice -once in the morning and night. From that comes tasks. I move those tasks to project specific task lists. I love the Tasks feature on the side bar because it brings all the tasks to one location but sometimes I will list 20-30 tasks on one note. If I go back to the note I must scroll and scroll to see the tasks at the bottom. 

The Ask: In the note have a toggle that allows unfinished tasks to rise to the top of the page and completed tasks to sink to the bottom.

I do want some tasks to stay in-line with a specific information so there would need to be an indicator that this process is acceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

There is AFAIK no survey.

This subforum is monitored by EN staff.

You can use as well the feedback option build into the client, or issue a support ticket.

Probably it makes it easier for EN when you mention „Tasks“ in the title.

2 hours ago, Laimonas said:

Hi there, cannott locate a survey to submit my feedback on Tasks(Calender beta has its own survey for feedback), - anyone can post a link or there is no specuific survey for Tasks ?

Just a general survey. Found in settings -> support on mobile  image.thumb.png.539ef0cca3506c1d27c5ba20ae45b881.png

• Like 2
  • Level 5

You decided to use EN, someday, sometime.

If I understand your post, you now want to decide to stop using it. Then do it …

IMHO there is no need to loose that many words about it. 

Just to complete this thought: You can always install the prior version via apk-file. EN support even distributes a link, when you ask. Then you get the software you paid for when you last renewed your subscription. When you renew next time, you know all about v10, and can take an informed decision.

Sorry when I deflated your ballon - it looks as if it was filled with thin hot air anyhow.

Edit: The post to which I reacted was deleted.

• Like 1

Thanks @PinkElephant This is the key sentence that has me (Premium Subscription) ready to "roll up my sleeves" and figure out updates to my workflow with Tasks - "A subscription is only required for some advanced features of tasks, such as accessing tasks from the central Tasks view, setting a due date, or adding task reminders."

• Like 1
On 6/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, Safari818 said:

Asked by @LennyThaw"I'm interested in testing out the wonderful sounding features of Tasks but am hesitant to put in a lot of work and effort before knowing if its full feature set will be included in the Premium plan or if I'll have to pay more for it. I don't mean to offend anyone. I know I can just wait till it's released and then check it out. It's just that it looks like Tasks could really help me out. Hoping to hear about what's included in which plans real soon."

I agree. Is there an answer?

Hi there @Safari818 this Help & Learning article hopefully addresses your question: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500003920602

On 6/9/2021 at 3:28 PM, LennyThaw said:

I'm interested in testing out the wonderful sounding features of Tasks but am hesitant to put in a lot of work and effort before knowing if its full feature set will be included in the Premium plan or if I'll have to pay more for it.

I understand EV would like to test the water and see what the interest is before committing to prices. From my point of view, it seems odd to expect the EV user base to commit their time and effort in testing and assisting in working out the bugs without knowing if they are even going to be able to use Tasks when it's fully released.

I don't mean to offend anyone. I know I can just wait till it's released and then check it out. It's just that it looks like Tasks could really help me out. Hoping to hear about what's included in which plans real soon.

Thank you. Lenny

Hi there @LennyThaw this Help & Learning article hopefully addresses your question: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500003920602

Amongst other things - 

"but with the way Tasks is designed, the task should be living in a note which would contain the context for the task. So a notes field, if included, would likely be very simple. But it's on our radar to look into"

If it is designed to not have a comments, notes (as opposed to a EN note) filed, then why have them as standalone notes (to be clear - that is all the tasks I have been setting up in EN.  Currently hevily using ToDoist - importing would be nice but not until we know tasks are here to stay and most of the asks below have been included)

My asks are - 

• comments, notes (not EN notes) be permitted in the task
  • priority and not just flags, maybe even flags of different colours
  • categories (such that tasks can be groups)
  • recurring (complete on 1 day and then auto repeat the following day)
  • completed dates (so then leaving dates as completed and not deleted when completed)
Edited by Larry_C
spelling correction

I'm very confused by the Evernote subscription policy on Tasks. Will it be provided for premium Subscribers without additional cost?

EN Please keep it simple.

Em 03/06/2021 at 10:16, Shane D. disse:

Olá a todos,

Boas notícias! Estamos dando a todos acesso antecipado ao nosso mais novo recurso:  Tarefas , começando a ser implementado agora e  disponível  nas próximas semanas nas versões mais recentes do Evernote para desktop, web e celular.

Acreditamos que as informações que você mantém no Evernote podem trabalhar mais para ajudá-lo a atingir seus objetivos. O Google Tarefas ajuda a que isso aconteça, permitindo que você conecte perfeitamente suas tarefas com as informações de que precisa para executá-las:

• Gerencie tarefas de uma visão central ou de dentro de suas notas. As alterações feitas em um lugar aparecem automaticamente no outro.

• Conecte suas tarefas às informações relacionadas em suas notas, incluindo clipes da web, imagens, documentos e arquivos de áudio.

• Ao contrário das listas de verificação padrão, você pode definir datas de vencimento, lembretes e sinalizadores em cada uma de suas tarefas - para que nada seja perdido. 

Este fórum oferece um local para fazer perguntas e conversar com outras pessoas sobre o Tarefas. Sinta-se à vontade para iniciar um tópico ou entrar em contato comigo diretamente. 

Por favor considerem:

• Você obterá todos os recursos do Tarefas durante o período de acesso antecipado . Mas certos recursos serão limitados a planos específicos do Evernote quando o Tarefas for lançado oficialmente. 

• O Tarefas está disponível apenas em nossos novos aplicativos e não pode ser acessado em clientes legados.  Mas se você não está pronto para fazer a mudança para o novo Evernote, você ainda pode experimentar o Tarefas instalando a versão mais recente do Evernote para Mac ou Windows lado a lado com um de nossos aplicativos legados. 

Para saber mais sobre como o Tarefas ajuda você a ir além da lembrança de realizar mais, confira esta  postagem  do blog do CEO Ian Small.

Obrigado por experimentar o Tarefas. Estamos entusiasmados com todas as maneiras pelas quais ele o ajudará a ficar em dia com o seu dia-a-dia.

Se cuida

Shane 

1. How to place a recurring activity, for example, activities that are performed every week or month?

2. How to sync as a calendar which is on google calendar into evernote?

The above two features just basic, the company took so long to make layout changes and didn't deliver these points above.

Kindly reply.
WAGNER MOURA

This is great stuff! Might be able to ditch Outlook to do…..if you add one feature. While Outlook emails can be turned into notes with the add on, it would be great to send an email right into EN as a task. I use Outlook to do for that all the time and would rather have it in EN. 

Thanks! 

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Tasks is early release, sort of public beta. We will have to wait for a first release version to see what is in it, and which settings will be available.

Making Tasks entirely disappear will not happen, if I read the signs correctly.

• Like 1