User cannot deliver email from Exchange 365 server to {address}@m.evernote.com

I am an administrator trying to support a rogue user who insists on using Evernote.  He's been using it since 2017 and last week started receiving delays and eventual NDRs from evernote, when using the email to evernote email address:

Reason: [{LED=450 4.4.317 Cannot connect to remote server [Message=451 4.4.0 Security status AlgorithmMismatch] [LastAttemptedServerName=m.evernote.com] [LastAttemptedIP=x.x.134.175:25] [BN7NAM10FT014.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com]};{MSG=451 4.4.0 Security status AlgorithmMismatch};{FQDN=m.evernote.com};{IP=x.x.134. OutboundProxyTargetIP: x.x.134.175. OutboundProxyTargetHostName: m.evernote.com

I cannot add myself to the Business Account he setup because I had attempted to setup a proper business Account under my email address only to discover that he setup a business account under his personal address (says I'm already a member of another business account) so I cannot even sign up for a month business or premium license in order to reveal support options.

It appears to me that outlook.com and evernote.com cannot agree on a key exchange algo.  Google searches reveal nothing other than some generic Microsoft docs, none of which apply.  If anyone has any ideas of how to solve this, or get through to someone at Evernote, it would be much appreciated.

Just now, Marc Skarshinski said:

I am an administrator trying to support a rogue user who insists on using Evernote.  He's been using it since 2017 and last week started receiving delays and eventual NDRs from evernote, when using the email to evernote email address:

Reason: [{LED=450 4.4.317 Cannot connect to remote server [Message=451 4.4.0 Security status AlgorithmMismatch] [LastAttemptedServerName=m.evernote.com] [LastAttemptedIP=x.x.134.175:25] [BN7NAM10FT014.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com]};{MSG=451 4.4.0 Security status AlgorithmMismatch};{FQDN=m.evernote.com};{IP=x.x.134. OutboundProxyTargetIP: x.x.134.175. OutboundProxyTargetHostName: m.evernote.com

I cannot add myself to the Business Account he setup because I had attempted to setup a proper business Account under my email address only to discover that he setup a business account under his personal address (says I'm already a member of another business account) so I cannot even sign up for a month business or premium license in order to reveal support options.

It appears to me that outlook.com and evernote.com cannot agree on a key exchange algo.  Google searches reveal nothing other than some generic Microsoft docs, none of which apply.  If anyone has any ideas of how to solve this, or get through to someone at Evernote, it would be much appreciated.

Forgot to mention, the Outlook Plugin for Mac works fine, he can file emails all day long into evernote as long as he doesn't try to email them in, which he needs to be able to do from his iPad.

• Level 5*

HI.  Sympathies for your situation.  As a business user,  your rogue gets priority access to the support team.  As a Basic user I'm afraid you don't.  We're a -mainly- user supported Forum,  with no special access either,  so I'm not sure how you could take this further.  You could DM our senior admin with the user's details,  which he'd need anyway to look into the issue for that account - and my giving you his name might attract his attention here anyway... @Shane D.

• Level 5

You have my sympathy - as I read your description, your power user is probably your CEO. And this comes with the job: He is always right.

First it makes completely no sense to have a Business account when working alone. Everything that distinguishes Business from Premium is how it enables collaboration. A one user Business Account is just a Premium account that is difficult to manage because of the Business requirements.

Second if it needs be a business account, it needs an administrator. The admin is the key user on a business account. If the only user does not know what to do, it will be difficult to sort things out, even with assistance by support.

Third there were cases reported here in the forum about e-mail send to EN, but never received. I had problems sending from 2 of my 5 accounts, the others were working fine. This was finally solved by EN support, but it took nearly 5 days for one of the two accounts.

• Like 1