Adding a note to a 'saved search' or to a selection of notes based on a tag

One of the key elements is working with tags. In order to use a number of tags repeatedly for the same type of notes it was possible in the previous versions of windows 10 Evernote client to recall the notes by a saved search. A new note or document could easily be dragged to the saved search resulting in adding the note while copying the tags of the other notes. We are using this features daily if not hourly.

Please bring this feature as soon as possible back. If not I need to go back to earlier version of Evernote.

This makes that I am forced to not migrate to the latest version of Evernote

I am working on

10.14.7-win-ddl-public (2661)
Editor: v124.1.16108
Service: v1.35.5

34 minutes ago, Aloys55 said:

One of the key elements is working with tags. In order to use a number of tags repeatedly for the same type of notes it was possible in the previous versions of windows 10 Evernote client to recall the notes by a saved search. A new note or document could easily be dragged to the saved search resulting in adding the note while copying the tags of the other notes. We are using this features daily if not hourly.

I think you are referring to the fact that if you have search results (whether from a saved search or not) when you create a new note it auto populates the new note with the tags from the search. This still works if you have a single tag but not if you have multiple tags. I assume it is therefore a bug and would be worth reporting directly to EN as a support ticket https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action 

Yes correct, I am referring to: "when you create a new note it auto populates the new note with the tags from the search". If a search is active I can't add a new note by dragging a file (PDF) to the active search to create a new note even if a single tag is selected. I notice indeed that creating a new note using the new note button the single tag is auto-populated, but, as said, this doesn't work by creating a note by dragging a document to active search.

47 minutes ago, Aloys55 said:

If a search is active I can't add a new note by dragging a file (PDF) to the active search to create a new note even if a single tag is selected

I understand now what you meant by dragging a new note or document. I can repeat the behaviour you described.