Expand and Move note buttons are not clickable

Nick1

Idea

Hello,

I have noticed that in Windows the expand and move note buttons do not always work. When I put my cursor above the expand icon, it will not allow me to click it unless I move it around, after which it will decide that it can be clicked. The same happens with the hidden move note icon: when I hover over the notebook name, the icon will not appear every time, and when it does appear, it is not clickable. 

move.png.62ed879fcfcdaf2346592ff8cff24f8b.png

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sounds more like local resource issues or connection problems than an actual bug - have you tried restarting your system?  If that didn't work,  definitely worth a support ticket to get your logs reviewed...

13 hours ago, Nick1 said:

Hello,

I have noticed that in Windows the expand and move note buttons do not always work. When I put my cursor above the expand icon, it will not allow me to click it unless I move it around, after which it will decide that it can be clicked. The same happens with the hidden move note icon: when I hover over the notebook name, the icon will not appear every time, and when it does appear, it is not clickable. 

move.png.62ed879fcfcdaf2346592ff8cff24f8b.png

I've certainly had the issue of the expand button only working if the cursor is right at the top of the button. However it went away after restarting but has returned ocasionally since,