Evernote web app painfully slow

Anyone else find the web app to be painfully slow? Especially when I login, it takes a full 2 minutes for it to load the home screen as opposed to the desktop app where it's pretty much instantaneous. And in general clicks in the web app are just not as snappy as they are in the desktop. Typing in the web app is fine ... no delays or lags there.

3 hours ago, freelama said:

Anyone else find the web app to be painfully slow? Especially when I login, it takes a full 2 minutes for it to load the home screen as opposed to the desktop app where it's pretty much instantaneous. And in general clicks in the web app are just not as snappy as they are in the desktop. Typing in the web app is fine ... no delays or lags there.

No problem here, the home screen pops up instantaneously !  Maybe your network connection is painfully slow?

• Level 5*

Yup.  Takes upwards of 10 seconds to display some reminder searches containing a few notes.  Typical web lag plus a bit when selecting notes.  Too easy to forget what I was doing I am afraid to say.  🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, eric99 said:

No problem here, the home screen pops up instantaneously !  Maybe your network connection is painfully slow?

Negative. My internet connection is great. Other sites I normally use load super quick.

• Level 5

It takes a little (appr. 10 sec) to build the Home Screen Page. For me it is acceptable.

Occasionally it takes longer - especially when there has been an update, and I log for in the first time.

I regard Startup time as not that critical - what I need is a snappy performance while using.