The Forum for Billing is Grayed Out So Asking Here

So, last year I thought I'd try Premium since I was at the time using 3 devices. I did not ask for automatic renewal. I've actually one had 2 devices for most of my subscription year, so I didn't plan to renew. Surprise - Evernote took a payment for another year. It almost caused me to be overdrawn because I didn't plan for this. I set my calendar notifications for all subscriptions to avoid such surprises. After not finding a relevant forum here nor any Help, I Googled for how to cancel an Evernote subscription and how to contact support. I found out Evernote doesn't offer even prorated refunds for cancellations - all companies I have ever cancelled with do. But anyway, according to the following from Evernote, instread of cancelling I was supposed to allow my subscription to run out, and then I could decide whether to renew or not. In Evernote's words: 

"Your subscription won't change until your current billing cycle ends. Once your subscription runs out, your subscription will be canceled, and your account will automatically revert to Evernote Basic. None of your data will be lost, and you will maintain access to all of your notes and notebooks." 

Well that's what I had done, but it renewed, taking the annual fee from my bank. I am posting here because Evernote supplies no contact information for billing issues. I'm very disappointed. 

I doubt this will be approved for the forum, but I hope to hear from Evernote regarding this billing issue. I would like to return to basic, and considering that Evernote says we can't cancel but must let the subscription run its course, which I did do, I would like a refund