After 10.13.4, I tried to use a month.  But, Finally, turn back to legacy again.  Why? Because,

1.  The PDF edited and save back to EN directly, can only work on WebSite download version, but do not work in the App Store version.

2. The files in the notes cannot drag & drop to others apps, like mail, or even website uploading.  But Legacy can.  It is very productive if you use EN as a documents center.  Drag the attached files directly to the other software to do next.  Now can only do it by download to desktop or folder and move again.

3. Cannot drag the note to other notebook directly.

4. Header of the note will move when you drag down the note.  It is not good because I make the Header of note reference to something inside the notes.  But when I drag down the note, I lost the focus of typing the header.  Cannot type by seeing.

5. ️In Legacy, it can reindex the data base of notes.  Actually it is needed in the new version.  Even the new version saying that everything are online (I don't know what if it can be work offline), but there is always have phantom of notebook and notes.  If EN cannot make sure it can be fix, at least let us to re-build the index of notebooks and notes.

6. Where is the preference? Lack of setting made EN very difficult to use.  Like the date stamp, new version can only as same as system default.  But Legacy can set into format you need.  Font & size of EN index, Make it look more comfortable.  Set the default attachment in to file or preview, one page or preview of all pages.

7. Moving notebook to Stack by Drag & Drop cannot be do in new version.  Even very difficult to move it out from a stack. 

All of the above seem very minor issues.  However, they were slowing down my work seriously.

It is too much post in the topic complaining all above.  But I do not have enough time to search and follow one by one.  And also sure that EN never see this post.  Just grumbling here again and again......

• Level 5

Just tried some:

Drag & Drop to another notebook: possible

Drag & Drop to a stack: possible - EN will ask to wich notebook inside of the stack it shall move the note 

Indexing: The reindexing in Legacy only indexed the local database. The server data was not reindexed. V10 has no local database, hence no manual indexing. Indexing works, just needs a couple of minutes when new notes are entered, plus a little more to spread that index to all devices.

If one is happy with v10 depends on the use cases. Mine still require some features only available in legacy. So I am running both clients, until v10 has made up the difference.