Redirecting to the App Store on Notebook Invitation

Go to solution Solved by DoTu,

I have invited some colleagues to Evernote by sharing a Notebook with them.  More than one is saying that they have loaded Evernote onto their phones and created an account, however when they go back to the invite for the shared notebook, clicking through sends them to the app store and then they can't get to the shared notebook.

Ideas??  Is this a "signing in with Apple" issue??

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, DoTu said:

I have invited some colleagues to Evernote by sharing a Notebook with them.  More than one is saying that they have loaded Evernote onto their phones and created an account, however when they go back to the invite for the shared notebook, clicking through sends them to the app store and then they can't get to the shared notebook.

Ideas??  Is this a "signing in with Apple" issue??

Hi.  No clue.  But if they created an account,  can they open their account to check what it contains?  Once they registered and for a first share,  they may receive an email confirmation,  so check spam folders;  plus if they sign in at Evernote.com via a browser they can check the server version of their account to see what's there...  I'm not an iPhone user, and I'm a long way past receiving my first share,  so these are all guesses.  A 'real' iPhone user may be along later...

• Level 5

I had some weird experience with sharing lately as well. It used to be much easier by just opening the shared content in a browser, but that was not an option offered to the recipient of the shared note message.

Maybe the best way to report this in and find a fix would be to issue a support ticket.

• Solution

Well, as it turns out, this was simply a case of user error.  They did not know to open through the "hamburger" stack, and click on add "shared with me" notebook.  Thanks, for the replies!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1