One moment while we get back to work!

I rely on Evernote - I have a couple of thousand notes in it, I am a paying Plus user, and have been using it since 2008 - I don't change the tools I rely on easily.  But...

I expect to be able to visit it for quick reference lookups and things.  I am having great difficulty with it lately.  It seems that it's never ready for me to use it.  When I go to the browser window (I use Evernote Web in Safari on my Mac), it's always asking me to wait.  It's been spinning with "One moment while we get back to work" for a long time now.  When I refresh the screen (I should not have to do that!), it works for a while, but eventually when I come back to it, it's spinning again.

I have the added frustration of a pop-up window that never goes away within Evernote.  It reads: "Oops we encountered an error.  Page not found.  The location you provided is not valid.  (/client/undefinedoverlay.html).  That one never goes away and i think it's been there for months. 

I have other frustrations with Evernote these days as well.  I am about ready to walk away (Zoho looks promising...). I really don't want to, but it feels like the product can't get out of its own way these days.

Would love to speak with someone from EN support.

Thank you.

• Level 5

You post in the web client section. Web client means you access the server data base directly, which causes a download process. Currently it should be possible in the web client to switch to the classical version - maybe you try this whether it improves the situation.

Refreshing is necessary because it runs in a browser. On the web a refresh is necessary, the desktop client app does it by itself.

To contact support, issue a ticket, or (I think it is open again) try the support chat.