Create notes automatcially from template?

Is there a way to have notes created from a template on a daily or weekly basis?

For example everyday I create two notes for Logs.

1) A bullet journal for keeping track of tasks/accomplishments for work.

2) A workout log/checklist.

Is it possible to have Evernote automatically create notes from a template that would just be there ready and waiting for me in the morning?

• Level 5*

Hi.  The third-party app Filterize has a templates feature that (I imagine - I haven't used this myself!) would be triggered on tags or keywords when a note is saved to the server.  The template can add layout and structure to the note.

Evernote,  as I'm sure you are aware, can generate a note layout to be edited later.

Neither option will automatically generate a note.  If you save an ENEX copy of a note template to the desktop and double click it,  a new note will be created from that template.

38 minutes ago, thegreatluke said:

Is there a way to have notes created from a template on a daily or weekly basis?

You can do alot of what you want using service like Zapier. You can create a note on a set timescale and add all sorts of details to it (title, content, tags, reminders, attachments etc etc) but you can't actually create it from a template. Depending on how complex your template is you may be able to get away with just adding it into the content field in Zapier. Worth a try and you get up to 5 different scripts in the free plan.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, thegreatluke said:

This is not a feature supported by Evernote - external service are required

Personally, I use Applescript (Mac Legacy) to auto create my daily journal note each morning

As @gazumped posted, a saved .enex file can be used as a template; when opened creates a note   
You need a scheduler to trigger the open     
On Macs, we have this scheduler via the launchd feature

Thanks for the suggestions. I may look into some of the external services to see how that integration works. It really only takes ~2 minutes for me to get my templates copied and start working, so it's not a big deal. I was just curious if EN had this feature somewhere and I just wasn't' aware of it.