Unable to view note, ceaseless loading

Hi, I am running the latest version of Evernote (10.9) on Android 10. I only recently started encountering a problem where after the normal app start-up page, I am able to explore my notebooks, select a note and open it. But after having viewed the note for over a few seconds, the note disappears from view and the app starts ceaselessly loading (light gray "loading" circle with green against a plain white background).

This doesn't occur on the Windows client, the only other place where I use Evernote.

Please help to resolve the issue.

• Thanks 1

I also see the same issue. Typically this happens to me when I have a note open, I switch to some other app and then I come back to the note. The note becomes blank, sometimes the loading icon shows up and sometimes it does not.

The workaround has been to just swipe away Evernote to close it and then re-open. Force stopping also works.

On 17/05/2021 at 12:41, eyeballpepper said:

Olá, estou executando a versão mais recente do Evernote (10.9) no Android 10. Só recentemente comecei a encontrar um problema em que, após a página de inicialização normal do aplicativo, posso explorar meus blocos de anotações, selecionar uma nota e abri-la. Mas depois de ter visto a nota por mais de alguns segundos, a nota desaparece de vista e o aplicativo começa a carregar incessantemente (círculo cinza claro "carregando" com verde contra um fundo branco liso).

Isso não ocorre no cliente Windows, o único outro lugar onde uso o Evernote.

Por favor, ajude a resolver o problema.

Estou passando pelo mesmo problema 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Most of you guys (those on Basic) have likely exceeded your device limit.

When trying to add a new client to your account, your device count must be down to 1, because you are in total allowed to use 2 clients. The web client is counted as an own client. You can see your clients in your account, tab devices. Unsync unused or older ones to add a new device.

When on Premium, this can have several causes. Contact support about it.