Search function within pdf's

I can't not figure out how to search within a pdf.  I use the application to organize large pdf's that I use for reference points daily.  Some pdf's are 300 pages and  need a search  button that gets me to the info I need quickly. Is there something I'm over looking. Cause I can't find it anywhere.    I am using the most up-to-date android app

• Level 5*
On 5/17/2021 at 9:51 AM, Brian.Sander said:

I can't not figure out how to search within a pdf.  I use the application to organize large pdf's that I use for reference points daily.  Some pdf's are 300 pages and  need a search  button that gets me to the info I need quickly. Is there something I'm over looking. Cause I can't find it anywhere.    I am using the most up-to-date android app

If you open the PDF in a PDF reader app you should be able to invoke a Find function.  Can't do it from within EN.  EN will find PDFs containing the term but will not show where the term is within the PDF.

On 5/17/2021 at 3:51 PM, Brian.Sander said:

I can't not figure out how to search within a pdf. 

See here for the answer on desktop. I have no idea whether it translates to Android.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

On iOS EN v10 10.9 I simply open the pdf. On the top right there is a magnifier glass. When I click it, a search field opens. The term typed into is searched, even with counting and highlighting the search hits inside of the pdf.

The mobile clients should be close twins since v10.