Receipts - Separate PDF's

Hi All, When I scan a a bunch of receipts it creats separate PDF's but I really need these as one as it used on the old snapscan version. Anyone know how to achieve that without having to download each one and merging the pdf's?

thanks,

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, MCDB said:

Hi All, When I scan a a bunch of receipts it creats separate PDF's but I really need these as one as it used on the old snapscan version. Anyone know how to achieve that without having to download each one and merging the pdf's?

Always helpful to know what device, scanner and OS you're using,  but most scanners should have a setting for either 'one PDF per page' or 'one PDF for all pages'.  Check your scanner instructions.

• Level 5

About this thread: For me it is not really clear whether the scanner is the ix500 Evernote Edition or a standard ix500.

If it is the Evernote Edition, it needs to be converted into a standard ix500 first. It is described on the following web site, and the tool needed for conversion (practically a firmware update for the scanner) is linked at the bottom of the page:

http://scansnap.fujitsu.com/global/evernote/index.html

Read carefully, a bad firmware update can brick the scanner. Once converted, there is no way back to EN edition - which is anyhow not supported any longer. My ix500 was always the standard model, and it works fine.

After converting, there is ScanSnap Home and ScanSnap Manager that can be used on a PC or Mac to connect the scanner with the EN account. Home is a bit simpler, Manager more advanced (and sort of demanding in settings). One can use an app for mobile devices as well, or transfer via ScanSnap Cloud (which means all scanned documents pass through Fujitsu servers).