WARNING: Search Results Incorrect

With the latest Web version, a simple search on a single tag identifies the correct number of notes but includes note that do not have the tag and omits notes that do have the tag. This is not a simple synchronization lag - the changes to tags were made hours before the search. Dropping back to the previous Evernote Web gives the correct results, so the database is correct. Haven't cross-checked with PC version yet, but unreliable search results make the current Web release a no-go zone for me.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Good to post an information here.

Currently I have 2 tag search related tickets open, both with the iOS client. EN tech support is working on it.

Currently it is probably better to double check on searches based on tags, or search for keywords instead.

Amazingly, I checked in again and the search results were now correct. I'm almost positive that the original problem appeared after adding and deleting tags and using multiple systems. Delayed responses to tag updates seem to happen a lot, but 48 hours is incredible. Will I get some kind of prize? I'm returning to the current Web release, but with a watchfulness for incorrect search results.