Logitech K750, USB unifying receiver, MX Ergo mouse

- keyboard stops working, mouse works, after latest Evernote update (not sure what vers #)

Uninstalled Evernote and the keyboard works fine.  Tried rebooting, removing & reinstalling unified receiver, I'm pretty sure it's the Evernote update.  Why is it messing with USB function???  Is this a 1995 problem with interrupts?

• Evernote Expert

I have a Logitech keyboard (K270) with a unifying receiver set up. No problems with this configuration. Without wishing to offend, have you tried rebooting your PC? THat's my usual first try with hardware issues.

Thanks for replying agsteele but please see for this portion of op

"......Tried rebooting, removing & reinstalling unified receiver....."

I haven't gone through an exhaustive tear down of uninstalls, reinstalls and updates yet but this gives me pause as to why this would happen.  I'm somewhat surprised that no one else has experienced this (no one else in this forum or aware of the forum anyway).  I have gone through several iterations of Evernote updates as I'm a long time user and have never had any issues.  I have been around computers long enough to remember IRQ conflicts and all flavors of compatibility issues, as I've said before this particular issue reminds me of those type of problems.

• Evernote Expert
17 hours ago, 51121 said:

Thanks for replying agsteele but please see for this portion of op

"......Tried rebooting, removing & reinstalling unified receiver....."

So often in a rush and we miss or forget what we read by the time we start typing and the original post is off screen ;) As I said, no intention to offend. This still feels like a hardware issue. Have you researched on the Logitech forums?  I had a problem with my keyboard and mouse (not with Evernote) and the Logitech users pointed me to a known but little reported issue.