Unable to turn off bold on Small Header (and ONLY on Small Header)

Very bizarre. I am able to bold or un-bold medium and large headers, but I am unable to do the same for small header. I highlight the heading, click on the "B" on the formatting bar, and nothing happens. I hope that this glitch gets corrected. I don't like the look of headers in bold. Font and spacing is enough of an indicator.

• Level 5

Can confirm it has a problem in iOS (EN 10.9, iOS 14.5.1) as well. I could set the 3rd header level to Bold, but I could not revert it to unbolded in nearly all „small headers“.

However I could select the very first 3rd header that I had inserted. There and only there I could unselect the Bold typeface setting. When I then selected the „small header“ in the formatting box, I could select this as new standard, and the other small headers were un-bolded as well. 

Have you issued a support ticket for the Windows client yet ?

• Thanks 1

THANK YOU for making me feel a little less alone. I have not yet submitted a support ticket, but I shall do so right away. My problem, by the way, is that I am working on text I have clipped. So I already have a number of small headers set up for me. Therefore, I really need Evernote to sort this out. Filling out a ticket right now ...

... actually, no, I'm not. Why do I have to go on a search to find out where to submit a ticket? I have to jump on a call, so I'll look later. Didn't there used to be something right in the app to report a problem?

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Yes, not on Windows myself. I think it is in the help menu. Maybe I can look it up later, Mac and Windows clients should be identical.

Often it is easier in one of the mobile clients: Settings - Support - Support ticket. The mobile client does it through its own interface, not through the browser. I issue most tickets through the iOS client from my iPad.