How to scan from HP MFP 477 fnw to Evernote?

How can I connect the HP Color LaserJet Pro 477 with built in scanner to Evernote on my Windows system. Is there a setting in Evernote to connect to the printer/scanner?  Is the Fujitsu iX1600 SnapScan the only game in town?

• Level 5*
On 5/8/2021 at 12:24 AM, plc1945 said:

How can I connect the HP Color LaserJet Pro 477 with built in scanner to Evernote on my Windows system. Is there a setting in Evernote to connect to the printer/scanner?  Is the Fujitsu iX1600 SnapScan the only game in town?

Hi.  I'd suggest you check with HP - Evernote doesn't have any inbuilt connectivity for scanners or printers;  saving notes into Evernote is dealt with by the scanner hardware or management software installed on a desktop.  If you can scan to PDF and save the files to a folder on your system you can add them to Evernote either by using the Import Folder feature still available in Legacy,  but still "coming soon" to v10,  or by drag/ dropping them into notes.

Create import folders in Evernote for Windows

• 8 months later...

Thanks for sharing it! I was looking for such a tool, as I am a mess when I need to structure my ideas, and I have to write a lot of essays. However, I use a proofreading service which I have found after reading the Proof-Reading reviews to finetune my work, as I make many grammar mistakes that make my essay seem less professional. With the help of these services, I hope that I will understand how to write a good essay without any help.