HI all,

Not sure if I use the right topic. 

I try to use split view with Endnote on my mac, but I can only use Finder next to endnote and no other screens. Other applications are working splitscreen. Are more people having this issue and any idea how to solve this?

• 1 month later...

@Roosvh I'm having the same problem. When I toggle for EN to be either left or right screen, it shows me the other windows I have open but I can't click on any of them and the words NO WINDOWS AVAILABLE FOR SPLIT VIEW appear.

See photo attached

I'm on a newer MacBook Air and running macOS Big Sur 11.4. I'm also using the most up to date EN app for Mac.

My stop gap solution is to have an external monitor but that's only a possibility when I'm at home or at the office. Can't do that poolside and that's a real problem.

751CBF01-281D-4C90-B1B3-3AB535E846E9.jpeg

OMG! I just figured it out. I was using the MAC in system toggle (right click on green button at window and TILE WINDOW RIGHT OF SCREEN/TILE WINDOW LEFT OF SCREEN appears.

But you have to go to the EN toolbar under windows and select there.

It worked!

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

So I think I've found a sort of way to fix this problem : if  the Split view isn't working with apps like Preview try opening the note that you're trying to split view on a separate window by clicking on of the options from the three dots on the upper right corner of the Evernote window then try split viewing that note you just opened with Preview. It worked for me.