Notifications not working on Android

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hello all... help files weren't too kind to me. Are lack of notifications on Android a known issue, or am I missing something. Hope I'm missing something. Several people at work upload new notes to various notebooks and I need to know when they do so, preferably by a notification and not by constantly opening the app and looking, or asking someone to text me when they've added or updated a note. I also use Evernote on my laptop in my truck daily, so hopefully there's a solution for both. Anyone able to assist? 

Thanks a bunch. 

Running on Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Evernote 10.8.2 (1112579)

Evernote just seems like it's not quite ready for prime time, it should still be in the testing phase. So many aspects of it just don't seem to work right or work kind of clunky. That huge update seems like it was a change just for the sake of change because I don't se any real improvements. 

if I only used Evernote occasionally or just for casual fun stuff, I could deal with hit or miss - probably, but I use it for work and hit or miss isn't good enough. I think it's time to find something that works better.

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, Stayfair said:

I use it for work and hit or miss isn't good enough.

For everything except iOS there's a Legacy version, and/ or a way to go back to the last public release while Evernote continue to update and add features back to the new apps

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Stayfair said:

It looks like the Legacy version is only available for Mac and Windows. See the bottom of this screenshot. I'll push through this new version and hope for some improvements and bug fixes sooner rather than later.

There are other options...