Evernote stuck on "Introducing Home"

Upon a recent startup on my iPhone, Evernote comes up with a white "Introducing Home, Your most important information at your fingertips." page that is frozen. No tap, no swipe, or any other action seems to make it go away, so I shut it down, making it useless. I removed the app, restarted my phone, re-loaded the app several times and get the same message. What is the work around?

Me 2

Unless someone (evernote developers or creative user) come up with an answer I will have no option but move elsewhere (after many years of product satisfaction) 

• Level 5

No problem with our 4 iOS devices.

When uninstalling EN on iOS, make sure to follow this procedure:

• Uninstall the app, when asked confirm to dump all data
  • Switch the I-device completely off. Wait a little, switch it back on, the Apple logo must show.
  • When it is running, reinstall, log into your account and let it run the initial sync without using it.

If this doesn’t work for you, get support.

PinkE 

Thanks for your prompt response but alas it didn’t seem to work 

ie I uninstalled and reinstalled as you suggested but still no go 

you mentioned that If it doesn’t work I should get support 

how do I do that (I am  a basic user )?

The issue is with your text size.  The app isn't smart enough to resize.  There is a get started button down below.  Temporarily reduce your text size and hit the button.  It looks like the rest of the app also doesn't handle increased text size.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been struggling with the same issue, stuck on the "Introducing Home" screen on my iPhone, and I have literally spent hours trying to solve the problem. Your suggestion to disable the larger font setting on my iPhone did the trick and I'm finally in the app on my phone! I never had that problem on my laptop. Thank you so much.

A note to the Evernote folks, I've loved and recommended your app for years because it was so simple and the least finicky app I own. But your recent update has really impacted my use and you should keep it simple - that was your Superpower.

I second Deb1’s comment (including recommending the product to many others) and add that in desperation I started looking for alternatives

There are many and one of them is called Simplenotes 

That product is many evolutionary steps behind Evernote but they are true to their name and for many (including me ) they will be more than good enough