• Level 5*
4 hours ago, yusufeskandari said:
I can not find my note.And that I did not delete my note and it is not in the trash. Where did my writing go?

That's kind of an unanswerable question.  If the note is gone completely,  the only possibilities are:

1. You accidentally created a new account when logging in.  If you can still see other notes you recognise,  then obviously that's not the case - otherwise try logging out and - carefully - back in again.
  2. You created the note on another device and it has not yet synced back to the server and down to a new device.

If the note was deleted it would be in the trash.

• Like 1

It happened to me today in my Evernote account. I copied the exact text from the note title and did a search but the note did not come up in the search results. The result just said nothing found. I even deleted the note and retyped the title and still the same thing. I just don't know what to do or how to fix this. So the note cannot be accessed from search, I have to go directly to the notebook and locate it.

I'll probably contact Evernote but it could be months before I fixes even put into place. I think with the old Evernote you can re-index your notes but I see no option with the new Windows 10 app.

Now it is working on a different computer. 😕 The only thing I did differently was load the web version first before loading the account in the Windows client. 

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, Ricky said:

It happened to me today in my Evernote account. I copied the exact text from the note title and did a search but the note did not come up in the search results. The result just said nothing found. I even deleted the note and retyped the title and still the same thing. I just don't know what to do or how to fix this. So the note cannot be accessed from search, I have to go directly to the notebook and locate it.

I'll probably contact Evernote but it could be months before I fixes even put into place. I think with the old Evernote you can re-index your notes but I see no option with the new Windows 10 app.

Now it is working on a different computer. 😕 The only thing I did differently was load the web version first before loading the account in the Windows client. 

There is  known lag in new notes appearing in search results.  Not a good thing, but it is what it is.  Give it a couple of minutes next time to see if the note is then searchable.

And this is not a new note. It is one from several weeks ago at least. Maybe it was just some temporary issue that was going on with the work computer. Hopefully it's working when I get back on it later. 

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, Ricky said:

And this is not a new note. It is one from several weeks ago at least. Maybe it was just some temporary issue that was going on with the work computer. Hopefully it's working when I get back on it later. 

It's new or recently updated that lags....