Hovering a dragged note over a stack should expand it

Go to solution Solved by Mike P,

But it doesn't. For example, if in my Notes list I drag notes from that list to drop them onto folders, the stacks don't automatically expand to reveal the folders. That's a problem since then I have to abort the drag and drop, manually expand the stack, and then resume the process.

Please fix. Thank you.

• Level 5*
54 minutes ago, EvaluatingEvernote said:

But it doesn't. For example, if in my Notes list I drag notes from that list to drop them onto folders, the stacks don't automatically expand to reveal the folders. That's a problem since then I have to abort the drag and drop, manually expand the stack, and then resume the process.

Please fix. Thank you.

Hi.  Where does it say that Stacks should automatically expand?  If they did,  they'd expose Notebooks (not folders),  containing Notes. 

If you multi-select notes in your list,  have you noticed that you should be able to Move them to a destination? (At least this used to work in the old version - which I'm still using.)  Choose your preferred notebook destination and the notes will automagically move across. 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, EvaluatingEvernote said:

Sorry. I meant notebooks, not folders. And it doesn't say anywhere that stacks should automatically expand, I just assumed it was obvious that they should expand. Sorry.

No problem - but do look at other ways of moving notebooks around;  you might find you're creating new Stacks if you drop a notebook in the wrong place...

• Solution
11 hours ago, EvaluatingEvernote said:

If you drag it onto the stack and release a window pops up which allows you to choose which notebook in the stack you want to add it to.

• Like 2