Notes Disappeared - evernote not responding to help requests

A few days ago whilst working on some notes my evernote suddenly went blank and notes that i had been working on the past week had disappeared.  They are nowhere to be found, I've looked everywhere possible and they've all gone. Ive contacted the support team for help and it has been 3 days and have not yet gotten back to me. I need these notes URGENTLY and they have disappeared due to an issue on evernotes behalf and yet they have not come back to me. There are 30+ hours worth of notes that have disappeared and i desperately need them back, i even paid for a membership yet this issue has still occurred. Extremely disappointed. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  You seem to be posting in the wrong area unless you're an Evernote Business user. Which device were you working on when the app went blank? If it was correctly connected to your account it should not be possible for more than one note to be affected by some sort of outage - have you signed into Evernote.com via a browser to check what notes appear there?

Double check that you're using the correct user name and password since it's quite easy to accidentally create a new account - which obviously will contain no notes.  If you have correctly contacted the support team you'll have a 'ticket number' which is your place in their job queue. If you can post that number here we can ask one of the admins to take a look for you as this is urgent.

Without knowing a great deal more it's impossible to say whether or not this issue was an Evernote outage of some sort -  a connection problem or a device reset could have equally been the reason for your lost information.

My ticket number is Ticket# 3300057. I was definitely connected to the correct account as i had been using those notes throughout the week. I even provided them with an activity log and they have still not yet gotten back to me regarding this situation.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Nittaya said:

My ticket number is Ticket# 3300057. I was definitely connected to the correct account as i had been using those notes throughout the week. I even provided them with an activity log and they have still not yet gotten back to me regarding this situation.

12 hours ago, gazumped said:

Which device were you working on when the app went blank?

12 hours ago, gazumped said:

have you signed into Evernote.com via a browser to check what notes appear there?

I'll flag your ticket number for Admin.