Maintain note title on top of screen (in all versions, preferably)

Horace_NYC
Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Idea

There are fewer and fewer Legacy capabilities that haven't yet been migrated to the new platform. My request is for a really minor one, but in Legacy I like the ability to scroll down through long notes and still see the title of the note at the top of the screen. I find that helpful (1) because I include useful information in my note titles and (2) because I frequently go on to other things, and when I return to Evernote it helps me remember what I was working on or reading.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5
  • Solution

This already exists in part... If you open the note without the snippet/card column then the note title appears at the top of the screen when you are scrolling. But not if the snippet column is showing. :(

Untitled-1.thumb.png.5da441dcecb572359c4fd75e031d681c.png

Similarly if you open the note in its own window then you get the same result. Could that be a workaround until the suggestion you make can be implemented?

• Thanks 1
On 4/20/2021 at 3:44 AM, agsteele said:

This already exists in part... If you open the note without the snippet/card column then the note title appears at the top of the screen when you are scrolling. But not if the snippet column is showing. :(

Untitled-1.thumb.png.5da441dcecb572359c4fd75e031d681c.png

Similarly if you open the note in its own window then you get the same result. Could that be a workaround until the suggestion you make can be implemented?

Hello, and thank you! (And I'm sorry for not getting back to you. Busy week.) I had indeed been working only inside the app. Once I double-click and open the note in a separate window, I can see the title as in Legacy. Clearly I have not been exploring the new app as much as I should. Thank you again!

• Like 1