Date stamp for exported notes??

I just exported my notes to HTML Worked fine after I truncated titles. Only problem is, there is no time/date stamp on any of the notes?? How am I supposed to know when I created the note? Tell me there is a way to include the date and time with the HTML file! please :)

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, MJ17 said:

Tell me there is a way to include the date and time with the HTML

I included an screenshot of the html code from an exported note on my Mac
The dates are included as meta names286175345_ScreenShot2021-04-19at11_41_34.png.edb12afc9b9309ade546e5e7c745ef25.png

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, MJ17 said:

Sure would help to have them with the note content

I'm not clear what you're asking for in "have them with the note content"

fwiw  I posted a request linked below to show metadata using the OS file metadata
          To indicate support, use the vote button at the top left corner of the discussion

• 2 years later...

Evernote is every day less. Time ago you have different lenguajes for spelling + When you print or export you had the date, autor, and others right the way as a complete inform.  I suppose some body bought evernote to make it disappear.   

• Level 5*
On 10/13/2023 at 9:04 PM, Ray 379 said:

Evernote is every day less. Time ago you have different lenguajes for spelling + When you print or export you had the date, autor, and others right the way as a complete inform.  I suppose some body bought evernote to make it disappear.   

Hi.  Note Information - Ctrl+Shift+I - includes the date, author and other information.  Can't help you with languages,  but that's been the case for some years in the new version...

• Level 5

On exporting you have a choice of appr. 15 fields of metadata and content, that you can switch on or off by checkboxes. If you miss something, make sure this selection is set as you want it. On printing this doesn’t exist, and the print options (although already improved) are not yet complete, and leave room for improvement.