Migrating a task list to the new Tasks feature

I have a long list of completed and unfinished (!) tasks that I created as a note a few years ago. Sort of a running list of finished and unfinished tasks. Is there a way to easily migrate this list into the new Tasks feature? I am thinking no, but wanted to run this by the group. Thanks in advance! 

3 hours ago, sqwarecocci said:

I have a long list of completed and unfinished (!) tasks that I created as a note a few years ago. Sort of a running list of finished and unfinished tasks. Is there a way to easily migrate this list into the new Tasks feature? I am thinking no, but wanted to run this by the group. Thanks in advance! 

I think you need to post this in the tasks beta forum as EN's policy is that betas should only be discussed in the private beta forums.

• Like 2
On 4/15/2021 at 11:09 PM, Mike P said:

I think you need to post this in the tasks beta forum as EN's policy is that betas should only be discussed in the private beta forums.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. I'm new to the forum, so my apologies. Is there an easy way to move this thread or should I delete and start a new one?

1 hour ago, sqwarecocci said:

Is there an easy way to move this thread or should I delete and start a new one?

No way to move it so probably easiest to delete this one and add it to the correct forum.

• Like 1