Hello, 

I'm on version 10.10.5 MAC and the merge functionality stopped working. I tried to merge and all it does is add the title from one to the other and that's it. Is there something I need to do or is this a known issue?

Thanks, Steve

52 minutes ago, NoteItSteve said:

Hello, 

I'm on version 10.10.5 MAC and the merge functionality stopped working. I tried to merge and all it does is add the title from one to the other and that's it. Is there something I need to do or is this a known issue?

Thanks, Steve

There have been numerous issues with merging loosing images and attachments. These seem to have been solved with the latest version (10.11.5) so hopefully updating will help.

Hi there, thanks for the response! Hmm. I would love to upgrade to next MAC release 10.11.5 but I don't seem to have the option to do so in my Help menu.  Is it production available? Would you know why I would not be able to see it? Is there an alternative to do the upgrade via the Help menu?

Thanks, Steve 

5 hours ago, NoteItSteve said:

Would you know why I would not be able to see it?

It take a few days for updates to roll out and duting this time EN assures you that you have the most recent version even though you don't.

5 hours ago, NoteItSteve said:

Is there an alternative to do the upgrade via the Help menu?

I'm a Windows user and I can just go to the EN download site, download the new version and install it on top of the version I'm running. I don't know whether that works for mac as well.