Cronofy and Evernote Calendar Syncing Issues

I've been using Cronofy to sync my Evernote reminders to my Google calendar as a task list for my day to day activities for a few months and it's been working great. However, earlier today I noticed that the reminders I set for my next day's activities were not updating in my Google calendar on both my iPad and Android. I tried refreshing the connection by disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts but this time an error message appears. Has anyone experienced the same issue or know of any ways that I can go about this ? I really like the simplicity of Cronofy and am really reluctant to try other integration alternatives. Please help

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-13 at 15.18.22.jpeg

Same here - Cronofy says "Connection is active" but no synch anymore since yesterday ... I have further issues with all files in the web version and made contact with the support.

Edit: I got an email from Cronofy to reconnect, but it does not work even the confirmation email says "success" ... very annoying!

Ah I see, I am also getting the same emails saying its successfully sync though it is not. Am hoping it gets rectified soon as I heavily rely on my Google calendae for work

33 minutes ago, fri said:

Same here - Cronofy says "Connection is active" but no synch anymore since yesterday ... I have further issues with all files in the web version and made contact with the support.

Edit: I got an email from Cronofy to reconnect, but it does not work even the confirmation email says "success" ... very annoying!

• Like 1

Hi, CTO and co-founder of Cronofy here.

Around 12 hours ago our Evernote connector started seeing more errors than normal when communicating with Evernote's API. Specifically a type of "unauthorized" response we have not seen before.

We are now treating this the same as our authorization to Evernote for your account being invalidated and so will be asking you to relink. However, it appears the authorization process has also changed because that is not completing successfully, resulting in the error shared here.

We are investigating the issue and are going to be in touch with Evernote to understand what has happened. Our integration has not been altered in a meaningful way for nearly a year and we've not seen, nor found, any notifications about the API changing so there's not anything obvious for us to do to resolve the problem at this point.

• Thanks 1
9 horas atrás, Cheong Heng disse:

I've been using Cronofy to sync my Evernote reminders to my Google calendar as a task list for my day to day activities for a few months and it's been working great. However, earlier today I noticed that the reminders I set for my next day's activities were not updating in my Google calendar on both my iPad and Android. I tried refreshing the connection by disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts but this time an error message appears. Has anyone experienced the same issue or know of any ways that I can go about this ? I really like the simplicity of Cronofy and am really reluctant to try other integration alternatives. Please help

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-13 at 15.18.22.jpeg

I'm having the same problem. Without solution.