Keep getting note conflicts on iPad (Evernote 10.6)

I'm using Evernote on macOS and iOS. Over the last several weeks I have noticed that I get Notes conflicts on my iPad - two versions of the same note that are out of sync with 'something'.

When I update a note on my iPad I notice a green 'refresh' symbol. I presume at this point Evernote needs to sync up with the sever. Am I supposed to click the green refresh symbol? Nothing seems to happen if I do. Some time later (usually within 30 seconds) the green refresh symbol disappears. If I close the app down entirely then sometimes when I reopen Evernote on my iPad I get two conflicting notes.

Aside from the excruciatingly slow load times on both macOS and iOS, and slow Note sync times, this is one further issue that is making Evernote more and more unusable for me.

Had the same problems. Sorry, I don't have an answer. To me the green sync icon indicates that EN is syncing it's notes. You don't need to click it. When this symbol disappears the notes should be synchronized. 

My problem was that after the green icon disappeared the notes sometimes were NOT synced. So I ended up with two files that were not synced and I had to check them both to find out which one was the most recent one. Very frustrating.

47 minutes ago, Carel said:

Had the same problems. Sorry, I don't have an answer. To me the green sync icon indicates that EN is syncing it's notes. You don't need to click it. When this symbol disappears the notes should be synchronized. 

My problem was that after the green icon disappeared the notes sometimes were NOT synced. So I ended up with two files that were not synced and I had to check them both to find out which one was the most recent one. Very frustrating.

Yes, this is my exact problem. I have a feeling that if an update is made to a note when that green symbol is showing then that is when the problem occurs. It's terribly frustrating! That symbol can hang around for some time.