Resolved Lag Issues With Evernote Mac Version 10.0!

After fighting, for months, with lag issues with Evernote Version 10.10.5 (freezing completely for seconds-minutes and typing lagging behind for seconds-minutes), I FINALLY downloaded Evernote Legacy!

Omg!  I finally can type in Evernote with ZERO lagging issues!

Why Evernote does not fix the current version, I do not know.  I pay way too much for this service to have to deal with that!

• 5 months later...

Congratulations! I have a question: when reverting from EN 10 to legacy, did you experience any formatting or other glitches? What about things like HEADINGS? Legacy doesn't have headings, so does it break, or does it just resolve as text with a larger font?

Asking because I will probably go this route soon. Either that or switch to a different product.

4 hours ago, Blork said:

Congratulations! I have a question: when reverting from EN 10 to legacy, did you experience any formatting or other glitches? What about things like HEADINGS? Legacy doesn't have headings, so does it break, or does it just resolve as text with a larger font?

Asking because I will probably go this route soon. Either that or switch to a different product.

@Blork - I did not notice any formatting glitches or other glitches in general!  I do not believe I had any headings in EN 10, so I cannot comment on that.  I can say that I have not been disappointed going back to Legacy, though!  Love it!

• Level 5

The headers are a formatting information, injected into the HTML code of the page.

This works in legacy, because it can read HTML code. If you modify it, it will only change this string of text, not like with headers in v10 all identical headers in a note.

What does not work are new features like tasks. If you happen to open such a content, Legacy will display a message informing about this problem. You can't edit the content, but it will not crash the client.

v10 and legacy can be installed and used side by side on the same computer.