Keyboard shortcuts - german keyboard

Hi all,

I have installed Version 10.10.5 and have a german keyboard layout. "cmd + /" should give me an overview of all keyboard shortcuts, but on the german keyboard I have to press for "/" the "shift + 7" combination. "cmd + shift + 7" will not give me the keyboard layout nor any other combination I tried. Any ideas how to fix this?

Greetings,

Elmar.

Edited by TechL0ver
better clarification
  • 1 month later...

I have the same issue!
Only some keyboard shortcuts work for me i.e. "Ctrl"+"shift"+"<"  for decreasing the font size!

Is there any way we can customize them?

I have free version.

Greets,

PN

On 4/8/2021 at 9:37 PM, TechL0ver said:

Hi all,

I have installed Version 10.10.5 and have a german keyboard layout. "cmd + /" should give me an overview of all keyboard shortcuts, but on the german keyboard I have to press for "/" the "shift + 7" combination. "cmd + shift + 7" will not give me the keyboard layout nor any other combination I tried. Any ideas how to fix this?

Greetings,

Elmar.

Thanks for posting that, still same issue (10.14.7)!  "cmd + shift + 7" works on my german keyboard, but only in editor. Not very handy! Also, only opens the shortcuts pane, for closing you have to klick the x button… awkward. Not as "Cmd + J", which now (at last!) works perfectly as in former Evernote days (at least since the update patch ;-).