Search Inconsistent

I have nearly 2000 notes. Am using the Evernote Web.  Searching for certain strings in some notes fails.  For example, searching for the string "sidebyside" finds some, but not all, instances.  Is there an issue with indexing?  This really gives one pause to consider Evernote a reliable service.

• Level 5*

Hi - are all the instances identical? no punctuation / special characters / variations / handwritten / spaces in between the three words? There are limits on how many notes will come back in search hits so you get a quicker response.  But if you have 150 notes containing sidebyside,  you should (AFAIK) see 150 results.

All instances are identical.  I have even created a new note with "sidebyside" in both the title and the body...  and search returns NO hits.

I must update this topic:  at least with this string "sidebyside", despite having multiple note with it, I don't get any hits.  Search returns NO notes. Is there something unique about that string that's causing search to find nothing?

17 minutes ago, TDH said:

Search returns NO notes. Is there something unique about that string that's causing search to find nothing?

Search indexing appears to currently be broken and has been all day! I am getting eratic results when searching for notes that have been created or updated today. Others on the forum are reporting similar problems.