Tagged notes don't appear in tagged folders

I'm having problems with my tagged notes since updating.

The notes have retained their tags, however when I click on the tag folder the notes don't show up.

If I delete and re-add the tags to the note, they begin appearing in the folder. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I'd really appreciate any help, because I rely on the tags rather than the Notebooks to organize all my notes. Thank you!

empty_tag_folder.png

searched_tag.png

3 minutes ago, Sam Rolfe said:

Chances are it will correct itself. The server doesn't seem to be behaving itself today. There is normally a short time delay between adding a tag and it becoming useable in search/filter. This has massively improved. You might want to try on the web version but I appreciate you may not be able to if you don't have enough devices on a free account.

1 hour ago, Sam Rolfe said:

Sam i've just looked at your screenshot again. You seem to be in the reminders tab rather than the all notes tab. So you will only see notes with both the tag and a reminder. You need to click on the note icon to the left of the blue bell reminder icon.

3 minutes ago, Sam Rolfe said:

The problem exists in the regular all notes tab as well

Oh well, it was worth a try. When I search for a tag name in inverted commas, as you appear to have done, I don't get the results for that tag unless the text is in the body of the note. Here's a list of other things to try which you may well already have done of course:

• Check the number of notes attached to each tag by using view -> show notes in sidebar or using the main tags window (click the tags icon in the sidebar)
  • Try selecting the tag in a number of different ways:
    • Use the filter menu
    • using the arrow to the right of the tag in a note
    • Start typing the tag name in the search bar. The tag should come up in the list below
    • Using the search synatx. Type tag:tag_name in the search bar

I'm clutching at straws here. If all else fails, especially if you find it is working on the web, you can delete the local database. Instructions here:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004231762