Searching in a Note Stack - is it possible?

Hi all - I am using Evernote for the last 10 years and I am really satisfied with the software and with the whole concept. With the late updates though everything changed. I used to have so many features that they have been so useful to me and they have just disappeared. One of those figures was the fact that i was selecting one Notebook and then I would search in only those notebook (not in the whole notebooks). Accordingly I could just select a stack (very easily with my mouse, just one click !!) and then search in only that stack. Why such a useful feature is removed?? Now I have to go through filters etc... I do not even remember the last useful version so I can go back. The same search features would work with tags - now it doesnt work with tags either. 

How can I search in a stack of notes ??? Thank you for your help

Spyros

14 hours ago, Markaseos said:

How can I search in a stack of notes ??? Thank you for your help

To search in a stack you have to use the search syntax. I have a stack called shared notebooks so the format is:

stack:"shared notebooks"

You don't need the quotation marks if your stack does not contain spaces

14 hours ago, Markaseos said:

One of those figures was the fact that i was selecting one Notebook and then I would search in only those notebook (not in the whole notebooks).

If you start your search in a notebook immediately underneath the text input field is the ability to add a filter for that notebook

image.png.ec7689863f0b34a8077a48a88a090ffa.png

• Like 1