Not responding when trying to paste text or images

From several weeks I have problem when trying to paste texts or images into Evernote. By right-clicking, the application crashes. Then, waiting for about 20 - 30 seconds allows the activity to continue. Sometimes it takes longer and I get a message from Windows.

Someone with the same problem? Thank you.

PS: I already uninstalled and installed Evernote and the problem persists. The problem is only with Evernote. Other applications work without problems.

evernote_version.jpg

windows_is_not_responding.jpg

• Evernote Expert

The Windows is not responding - Relaunch dialogue is part of the attempt to trap the Windows blank note problem that has been around for a long time.

I get the relaunch/wait  dialogue once per day in the morning fairly soon after I've started work for the day. Change note focus and the error pops up. I think that it was added to avoid having the blank note and leaving users uncertain how to proceed (It required a Quit/Restart).

If this is happening for you EVERY time you try to paste into a note then that is unusual. Once or twice a day might not be so. I'd recommend a Support Ticket to add your weight to the fix for this issue.

• Like 1