Automatically keep user settings after an update.

Every time there is a Scannable app update, I have to go into settings and set everything back to what I have already set before the update.

I shouldn’t have to go back in and make sure my settings are right. This really pisses me off every time. I have to re-login, I have to set it to save to Evernote, and I have to set save location. Plus it takes me a while to figure out where the settings are at. Yeah this might be petty but it really pisses me off. 
This is the only app that does this, I don’t have to do the above after updates on any of my other apps!

Please fix this!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Which would you prefer: an option to refuse updates (or at least defer them until you were ready to deal with any fall-out),  or an automatic 'save user settings' as part of the process?  You could suggest that in Feature requests and see how many others agree...

(Sorry - we're [mostly] not Evernote.  This is a user-driven website which Evernote staffers do read,  but there are a lot of requests and posts... Feature Requests at least get some attention.)

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, rexjc said:

Automatically save the users settings. This should not even be a question. 

You got that this is a mainly user-driven site,  right? So to make the biggest impact for your gripe (and maybe get it fixed) you could either post a feature request to see how many others agree with this,  or raise a support ticket for some direct feedback.  Your choice.  I don't actually care at the moment,  because I'm firmly on the Legacy product with updates turned off until things get a little more turned around.

https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/forum/449-product-feedbackfeature-requests/

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

Every time there is an update with the Scannable app I have to go into settings and reset everything back to what I had set before the update happened. Please fix this to where it automatically keeps the users settings. This would make me a really happy person. Because I get pissed off every time I have to do it after an update.

All my other apps keep the user settings after an update, don’t know why this app doesn’t do that.

Thanks, but scannable sent me here. Plus I don’t know the difference. I thought it was all the same thing, Scannable and Evernote!

Anyway Thanks for sending me in the right direction, wherever that is.