Version 10.10.5 does not respect old folders stored on the cloud

So sad to realize the new version of Evernote is not compatible with my -mor than 400- folders I´ve stored on the cloud since years ago (which I´ve abandoned from desktop and had available on cloud whenever I wanted to go back to them). 

I thought it was a bug or something, but after contacting with support and have received 5 different unuseful replies the only solution is to use Evernote Legacy version. So if you have acces to all your stuff, you can not use the latest version of the app.

Is this the Marx Brothers cabin or what???? How is it possible that Evernote (as great as it was back in the days) is turning it´s long term users back this embarrasing way?

I want my Evernote as fully capable of allowing me to do all things it allowed since the first day. Or, better, please, share some serious app to substitute Evernote for good.

• Level 5*
On 3/31/2021 at 9:18 AM, Fcasal said:

So sad to realize the new version of Evernote is not compatible with my -mor than 400- folders I´ve stored on the cloud since years ago (which I´ve abandoned from desktop and had available on cloud whenever I wanted to go back to them). 

Hi.  What exactly do you want to do to (or with) your cloud-based folders?  AFAIK Evernote hasn't changed the way it links to external files and folders - the Google Drive integration still works,  and similar links can be made to any other cloud drive - I use DropBox and Onedrive as well.

(By the way I'm still using the 'old' version of Evernote which is -so far- more capable than Version 10 and still available as 'Legacy'.)

I meant the Evernote notes folders that are stored on my Evernote account, not in any third party integration. What I wanna do is being able to access them as I always have been from Evernote. For example: if I have notes in a folder called "2018 invoices" and I´ve abadoned that folder time ago but if, for any reasons, I need to access it again, I´d go to the stored folders archive (folders that are not visible in Evernote because I´ve abandoned them and are in the Evernote cloud) and access again and bring it back to mi Evernote app. That´s what no possible now. 

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, Fcasal said:

I´d go to the stored folders archive (folders that are not visible in Evernote because I´ve abandoned them and are in the Evernote cloud) and access again and bring it back to mi Evernote app.

Please explain "are in the Evernote cloud"   
Where are these "stored folders" actually stored, and how are you "bring it back"

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, Fcasal said:

I´d go to the stored folders archive (folders that are not visible in Evernote because I´ve abandoned them and are in the Evernote cloud) and access again and bring it back to mi Evernote app.

Hi.  Again,  how exactly did you 'abandon' these folders?  If you exported them to ENEX files,  they're no longer part of Evernote's cloud.  It is possible to re-import them into Evernote as a 'new' folder,  but it has never been possible to browse the notes in an exported file as though it were a standard folder.  If the folders were exported as HTML files it would be possible to view them in a browser,  but not in Evernote.  If the notebook were exported as separate note files,  it becomes a standard Cloud folder - and none of these cases are in the Evernote Cloud.  The only content within Evernote is what you see in your account.

I see you have a Business account - are you saying that you have trouble accessing files in the Business account?  Evernote recently split Business account and their connected personal accounts into separate issues,  so you could be logged into one account and be unable to access the other with first logging in...  If that's the case you need to contact Evernote and verify the user ID and password connected with both accounts to gain access.

It´s much more simple that that.

Before this new version, you could access to see all your notes folders using the tab folders and you would see something like "browse all your folders" in the upper right corner of the folders list. Then if you wanted to access a folder you could select it, access it and bring it to your current folder list inside your Evernote app. That have disapeared. That´s what I mean.
An alternative solution was going to the admin console (web), search for a folder, publish it, share it with some user... whatever. That´s the approach I had to use after upgrading my Evernote app. It´s ok, no problem... but now I have the desired folders back in my app with ZERO notes inside some of them and all the right notes inside some other folders, which means no good sync. I see them all perfectly using Evernote Legacy, thou. That´s the reason of my complain: why the hell a newer version is way worst than it´s predecesor??? This is nonsense.

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Fcasal said:

Before this new version, you could access to see all your notes folders using the tab folders and you would see something like "browse all your folders" in the upper right corner of the folders list.

Notebooks???

• Level 5*

I don't think this is directly to do with the new Evernote version - they recently changed their policy on private -vs- business notes.  See Prepare your Evernote Business account for update.  You may have lost access to some notes because they're in a different account.

If you are the only person using the access I'd suggest you move all your notes from business to your own personal account and cancel the business connection.  If there are only a few others using the account you may be better of just sharing a notebook between all the users so you all have access to the same content.

All of that is better discussed with Support though - we're mainly users here.

EDIT:  Actually I believe that as a Business user,  you will get some help here too - CustomerSuccess@evernote.com