One way sync issues between Chrome and other devices

I'm having this weird issue where if I make a change to a note on my Evernote app on my Android device, it syncs fine when I view it on my browser

If I make a change using the MS Edge browser, it syncs fine to my Android device.

If I make a change using the  Chrome browser, it refuses to sync to my Android device!

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Assumpta said:

it refuses to sync to my Android device!

Hi.  Do you get error messages?  Or just a lack of updating?  And if you sign into Evernote.com do you see the updated note?

Hi gazumped, thanks for your reply. I don't get error messages but having looked at it further...

1. Update a note in Chrome. 
  2. Flick between notes to make sure that note is saved (as can't manually save) - no errors
  3. Try to close browser - get message that changes haven't been saved. Or it tells me that the changes haven't been synced. No way for me to manually save.
  4. Hence it not displaying on other devices.
  1. Update a note on my phone app (android) while Chrome browser is open
  2. Try to refresh Chrome browser  - get message that changes haven't been saved. 
  3. Close Chrome and log in again - the changes display
  1. Update a note on another browser (e.g. Microsoft Edge)
  2. Displays fine on android device either immediately or when I sync
  3. Displays fine in Chrome if I refresh browser or log in

The only thing I can think of is that I have a Duck Duck Go plugin on Chrome but not sure if that's relevant. I also looked at the activity log on my phone app, but I'm not a developer, so not able to see if the issue is reflected there.

activity log.txt

• Like 1