How to copy whole table from mobile app?

Hello,

i can’t find a way to copy table with two rows and several collumns from my mobile app and then paste it in email. This is the most important thing for me, so without it i have no point of using EN. :(

Can someone please help Me with this?

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Guncha96 said:

Hello,

i can’t find a way to copy table with two rows and several collumns from my mobile app and then paste it in email. This is the most important thing for me, so without it i have no point of using EN. :(

Can someone please help Me with this?

Hi.  If you highlight the table and copy/ paste it into the email,  what happens?  (Highlighting the table should pop up a menu with options including 'copy' )

EDIT:  Sorry - just saw this is an iOS thread.  The pop-up happens on Android,  I'm not sure what happens with iOS...

3 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  If you highlight the table and copy/ paste it into the email,  what happens?  (Highlighting the table should pop up a menu with options including 'copy' )

EDIT:  Sorry - just saw this is an iOS thread.  The pop-up happens on Android,  I'm not sure what happens with iOS...

Nothing happens, it just highlights the table and that’s it... No pop-up. :(

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Guncha96 said:

Nothing happens, it just highlights the table and that’s it... No pop-up. :(

Yes,  sorry - I'm not an iOS user:  another advisor will probably be along shortly....

• 1 year later...

@cgstudio.us @Guncha96

To copy a row:

Get a row to highlight by tapping on the beginning row rectangle on the far left side of the table, then tap on some text in the cell and you'll get the iOS popup menu to "Copy" like this:

image.png.f148534b16e48e1cac9921c7911fb50a.png

Then paste as normal:

image.png.467e58e99d15330b74b28e37768f1d40.png

To copy a column:

You do the same thing to copy a column as you do the row:

image.png.0b3ac9380ea8f5517bc870d92d444667.png

To copy the whole table:

To copy the whole table, the only way I could find to do it was to make sure you have text above (and/or below) that you include in the highlight as part of the copy, like this:

image.png.18f2005f910768a40e5cf0663361b471.png

Then copy he whole thing (including table) and then paste and delete the extra line(s) before (and/or after).