Do Hyperlinks Cause Slow Client Response?

I was wondering if including hyperlinks in the text contained within the notes has any effect at all on the speed of the client.

The reason I ask is due to the original reason I started using Evernote. Which to be honest, is probably going to be seen as "OCD". I originally started using Evernote to track my progress in Video Games. Specifically, those games that include quite the large amount of optional content. I hated missing any type of optional content. Evernote has a checklist option though. So I would find the wiki page of the game I was playing and then just highlight all the quests/missions and copy it, then paste into the note. However it would keep the links on the text when pasted and I never really bothered to remove them. I'll include an example, specifically a screenshot of the note I made when playing through Mass Effect Andromeda (Showing the Side Missions, so no spoilers).

I've noticed in some of my notes theres quite an increase in client response time when I right click. I don't even need to right click on the text itself however. The notes this happens to with the most frequency are those I made to keep track of video games. They all have the same layout. As shown in the screenshot. Is it the links that cause this slow down? Is it the huge checklists? Or something else that I haven't realized?

Evernote_Duu3GLuUWP.png