Apple Watch

Steve Koutros

Idea

10 replies to this idea

• Level 5

???

1st has nothing to do with watch updates. These do update WatchOS, not the apps.

2nd I regard screaming around in the forum as not polite. We are among users here.

3rd if you want to bring your desire to get it back to the attention of EN staff, use the feedback option in the app, or issue a support ticket.

4th there is a „Grab a new note“ shortcut for the Watch, but up to now I could not make it access my EN account. Works only from Shortcuts on the iPhone.

• Like 1
On 2/10/2022 at 7:40 PM, PinkElephant said:

And now regretting it was not the Garmin ?

There are sufficient options to grab something on the Watch, and pass it on to EN in a second step. Not as good as an app that does it on one go, but for sure good enough to be used.

Oh I agree! There are significant other reasons now, less at the time, as to why I am still happy I went Apple. However the feature that made it a no-contest decision at the time was my Coworker explaining to me that his wife was enjoying EN for Apple Watch.

• Level 5

Give JustPressRecord a try. Watch, iOS, Mac.

Makes a full transcript of the audio (something EN does not do, and it Isa time saver !). In addition you can share only text (great for Free users), only audio or audio plus text into EN.

I prefer the later, the text for easy processing, and the audio as fallback if I think the transcript missed on something.

It costs a little, but as a purchase, not yet another subscription.