When will the widgets be back?? Can we have access to version 9 until then?

dncls

Idea

I am very surprised that you launched a new version without the widgets !

The widgets were the only reason I was using Evernote. I finally had a system that worked wonders and it's all gone because of the version 10 update.

Can I have access to version 9 of the android app please?

Thank you for your help.

• Thanks 1

3 replies to this idea

19 hours ago, dncls said:

I am very surprised that you launched a new version without the widgets !

The widgets were the only reason I was using Evernote. I finally had a system that worked wonders and it's all gone because of the version 10 update.

Can I have access to version 9 of the android app please?

Thank you for your help.

Which widgets are you missing? There are a number of them in version 10.

Hi.  I need help, please.  I'm not seeing my notes in my Evernote as they once were.  It had me re-log in.  However, I also changed the password several times and the notes still aren't there.

@ehrt74 The widget where you can see a list of notes from a notebook or with a certain tag etc . But I get it now, I saw what Evernote did to the homepage of the web version, and the widgets will probably come back... in the premium version!!! I think it's ok for them to do that but the premium widgets should be available right now! They're lucky their competition is not very good with widgets and multiplatform support otherwise I would be gone already... But I will keep investigating until I have everything I need, until then I'll be mad...

• Like 1