Mac Legacy version shows higher note count than Mac app store version for same user account

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

I have been running the Mac Legacy direct download version and just added 10.9.10-mac-mas-public (458448). I emptied the Trash, restarted, and both versions are running fine together, however the note counts are off between the two.  How do I determine which notes are not displaying in v10.9.10 and possibly vice-versa?

1850267645_ScreenShot2021-03-22at11_17_37PM.jpg.44a6f00a348cc0f98d2e1517350f6cc1.jpg

• MR_JK changed the title to Mac Legacy version shows higher note count than Mac app store version for same user account
  • Level 5
  • Solution

Most likely the legacy client has collected some residue in its local data base.

When you open the web client, it should match the v10 clients count.

Go to the legacy client. Hold down the opt key and click on the help menu. There now are additional options at the bottom of the menu list. They serve to optimize the local data base. Run them to make legacy check and correct database errors.

Another issue: Do you have received shares from others ? Maybe you need to reactivate them in v10 to make them count.

• Like 1