Issue with merging notes . Images do not merge

In the latest Windows build v10.10.5, I can't see that Merge works at all. It fails to actually merge the 2 notes and fails to delete the originals as selected.

This is regardless of if they are text or html content. At this point, you have to manually copy & paste that data around as you desire. I'm looking forward to a fix for this (soon I hope) - This one hurts as it's something I use frequently

On 3/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, Elio Panaccione said:

I am having the exact same problem, when i merge pages with web snips as soon as i change page and go back to the merged one i see exactly the exact same thing as in your screen shoots! Have you solved the problem?

No I don’t think there is anything we can  do.  It is so frustrating , I ended up having copy paste the content. Hopefully we get a fix in the next update. 

24 minutes ago, CentralAla said:

In the latest Windows build v10.10.5, I can't see that Merge works at all. It fails to actually merge the 2 notes and fails to delete the originals as selected.

This is regardless of if they are text or html content. At this point, you have to manually copy & paste that data around as you desire. I'm looking forward to a fix for this (soon I hope) - This one hurts as it's something I use frequently

Same thing happens with me . But sometimes it will merge the notes and then they will disappear after clicking away. It’s embarrassing for Evernote to have this kind of bugs . 

• 2 weeks later...

This is such a huge problem that I may stop my company from using Evernote altogether. Does anyone have any solutions other than pasting the notes. ? Is there a way to keep the clippings in a holding - temp notes and drag and drop images into specific notes like in the earlier versions?

On 4/11/2021 at 2:56 AM, Lisa Ellis Design said:

This is such a huge problem that I may stop my company from using Evernote altogether. Does anyone have any solutions other than pasting the notes. ? Is there a way to keep the clippings in a holding - temp notes and drag and drop images into specific notes like in the earlier versions?

This seems to have been solved in the latest release. (10.11.5)

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, BET1971 said:

When does 10.11.5 get released?  I using Windows and don't see any updates available?  

It is released but it takes several days before everybody is updated and during this time EN will tell you that you have the up to date version. You can shortcut the process by going to the download page and simply downloading it and installing on top of the existing version.