I was searching for a note by the tag "Ideas", where I save a lot of notes. But on Android EN v. 10.6 (1111498) I only get 18 results. Same on Windows EN v. 10.9.

So I launch trusty Windows EN version 6.25. Search by tag "Ideas". There they all are: 294 notes.

Incidentally, if I update one of my notes on v. 6.25 and sync, then it shows up on the app.

Bottom line: latest versions of EN are showing less than 10% of my notes.

Same here. This is pretty serious bug as this breaks tagging functionality completely. Simply clicking on any tag shows no note found.

Problem does not seem to exist on MacOS version. Not really sure if this client-side or server-side issue - I am thinking this is more server-side issue as the issue did not start to occur since today.

5 hours ago, Surya Halim said:

Same here. This is pretty serious bug as this breaks tagging functionality completely. Simply clicking on any tag shows no note found.

Problem does not seem to exist on MacOS version. Not really sure if this client-side or server-side issue - I am thinking this is more server-side issue as the issue did not start to occur since today.

I think it' a client side issue, because it works fine for evernote web. I've entered a bug report for it, let's see what happens.

I force stopped and blew away all the storage for Evernote app and re-logged in. Search by tags now works again for me.

I am now in the opinion that this is a client-side issue triggered by server-side update of some kind.

I just noticed the same problem: the tags-list shows the correct number of notes in brackets, but if I filter by tags it only shows a few or even zero notes with that tag.

I logged out, and also re-installed the app. At first things seemed to be back to normal but now I have the same problem again.

I'm not sure if the problem was gone and came back, or if I only tried 2good" tags by accident after re-installation.

I figured out that this is actually due to issue with offline notebooks. At first after data reset, the tags worked fine until I started marking my "References" notebook that contains the majority of my notes to be offline. Not to mention the notebook was never downloaded completely, only around 40%, hence tagged notes in the notebook not already downloaded were just looked up offline and not found as result.

For now, I only marked 2 small sized notebooks to be offline.

Offline notebook functionality is simply broken at this point.