Version 10.9.10 is Excellent (Opinion)

amfeather

Hello. I am a long-time Evernote user (since 2012). I struggled with version 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, etc. because they were slow and buggy compared to the legacy version. With Evernote 10.9.10, I am finally totally satisfied. For my own use, 10.9.10 is more speedy, more stable, and more functional than any previous version of Evernote that has ever shipped in my personal experience.

I know that many users are still waiting for specific functionality (desktop audio recording, import folders, tabs, etc.) and will wait to update. I am writing this message because, in my opinion, Evernote 10.9.10 brings the speed and stability I have been waiting for. If you have been holding because of these two variables, then Evernote 10.9.10 might be worth trying.

(Running macOS, 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM)

• Like 5

Try this then. Make screenshot with web-clipper, duplicate the note.... screenshot gone...  in previous releases this also happened with annotation of screenshot, now this is fixed... but not fixed for older note, these still have this bug... so you will lose data when you do something with screenshot web clipper notes (even exporting and importing notes lose screenshot data.... so 10.9 is not safe/stable and lose data....