(Archived) Notes not syncing in new beta, "array size too large"

cjazzy

Just installed beta today, opens fine, looks TERRIFIC. Go to sync for the first time and message "array size too large" pops up. Notes don't sync on either wi-fi or network connection. I don't have a lot of notes, about 1000, mostly screenshots, a few web pages.

I'm not a premium user and I have an Lg Shine Plus (Canadian model) on Android 2.1.

Totally look forward to working with the new version - gorgeous!

• 2 years later...

Hi forum,

My notes have stopped syncing on my Android phone with the latest version of Evernote.  I get the following message: Last sync failed at April 3, 7:38am. array size too large (Heap size= 7943KB)  

Any suggestions to get it going again?

Thanks much.

Best,

Lisa

• 3 months later...

I'm having the sync failing on "array size too large" problem on my Android, too. Any solutions posted anywhere? I'm getting a runaround from support--"Chris" told me via support chat that he couldn't help and that I'd get an email note "within 24 hours", then ignored my questions and just exited. Impressive. Anyone having any experiences with this problem that can shed any light on it? Apparently Evernote doesn't expect its users to find Evernote particularly important to their everyday lives. Hey, just wait a day for us to get around to open a ticket on this.

Archived