Unable to print all pages of a note from Web client

This problem persists both for Chrome and Firefox. I have clipped a simplified article to Evernote and tried to print it. In both Chrome and Firefox all that comes up in the preview is the first page. Printing from the Windows 10 Legacy application is the only way I can print notes.

I see that this problem was first spotted as far back as October, and some claim that it was fixed. I cannot confirm that. Is someone working on this problem?

I'm really trying to move to the new platform completely, but I cannot do so if printing is a problem.

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so can't comment except from personal experience.  No clue whether Evernote is aware of this issue unless you tell them about it by reaching out to Support.  Only suggestion from me would be to look at copy/ pasting your entire note content into Word or Libre Office or something similar and printing from there...

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so can't comment except from personal experience.  No clue whether Evernote is aware of this issue unless you tell them about it by reaching out to Support.  Only suggestion from me would be to look at copy/ pasting your entire note content into Word or Libre Office or something similar and printing from there...

Thank you! I will try to find the support page and report it. The copy/paste would work too; I'll practice that in the meantime.

• Like 1