I think I just realised that EN was simply trying to go responsive but don't have capable responsive designers!

I am just swapping over to apple notes now. it seems It would actually save a lot of time, so funny as started using en 12 yrs ago to save time as amass note taker. I had fallen  into the habit of defaulting to that little green elephant to do stuff. V10 literally took all that stuff away so you are actually flogging a dead horse here, sorry elephant. After counting to ten, taking a few deep breaths I have had a premonition...... it seems to me that all the waiting, regressing, reverting, reformating, waiting, manual syncing, trying out stupid 'whats new' pop ups, testing workarounds, troubleshooting with the community, screaming, yelling, smashing stuff..... that the new V10 update is just a lot more energy in than value out. Going back to notes on ios to capture on the go and clipping to mac os notes with a service  created in automator to simplify the note taking workflow and i am struggling to think what i will miss. I already exported the 12yrs of notes a while back as I had a feeling this was coming. I was once a slave to en but now im free. Freedom!!!!!! NOte this was pasted from apple notes......