Jump to content

Checkboxes Gone in Reminders, and I can't default to Reminders for first view?


Recommended Posts

In Legacy, I can just check it and the reminder will go away while still remaining in my notebooks archived. Now I have no choice but to delete the reminder, is that correct?

 

Also, is there a way to Checkboxes Gone in Reminders, and I can't default to Reminders for first view rather than my notes?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Titus said:

In Legacy, I can just check it and the reminder will go away while still remaining in my notebooks archived. Now I have no choice but to delete the reminder, is that correct?

Can you not just click the arrow next to the reminder and "mark as done" as shown below?

 

image.png.505f1f47004693d6e14c4bf0ccbbfb7b.png

9 hours ago, Titus said:

Also, is there a way to Checkboxes Gone in Reminders,

I don't really understand what you mean. You can display completed reminders using the gear icon 

image.png.5e99df02d864d26f2978b3a97fdf0149.png

The search syntax also still works, So entering the following in the search box will find all reminders completed in the last 200 days.

reminderDoneTime:day-200

As I say, I may have completely misunderstood what you need.

10 hours ago, Titus said:

I can't default to Reminders for first view rather than my notes?

You can not set the initial view when you open EN. Normally it opens to the last view before you closed EN. If that view is the reminders view it will open to that view.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...